Monday, October 3, 2011

Rugby Skills

On the first day of rugby skills we practiced kicking a rugby ball at the cones and hoops. It was fun by Pepa-Jay
The rugby coach told us to find a partner and kick the ball to them. We had to look at the person we were kicking it to. By Abby
We had to listen to the coach about the rugby skills we were practicing because we didn't want to hurt someone. My partner was Charlie and we got stuck on kicking it to the other person and Charlie kicked it too hard. By Daniel
When Paul taught us to kick we had a kicking competition  into the net and I got it in. Miss Veale kicked it over the posts and it nearly went over the fence. By Charlie

1 comment:

  1. I like to play soccers and basketball.I know how to play basketball because I had practice at school. Daniel

    ReplyDelete