Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 2 Vietnam

Hi Room 2
I have now travelled down to the bottem of Vietnam and are at a Big city called Ho chi Minh. In this city they have 4 million scooters and it is very hard to cross the road. I have been down to the Mekong Delta where I went on a river boat dinner cruise. I also went for a ride up this river to look at the floating markets where they sell vegetables from their boats. The Mekong Delta is a very big brown dirty river. People's houses are on the river and when it floods the river washes into their house. 34 people died from flooding last week.
On my way to Ho chi Minh we travelled in a sleeping bus for 23 hours and while I was sleeping someone stole my iphone :(  The toilet on the bus didnt have any water and it was very smelly.
Miss Veale

3 comments:

  1. hi miss veal,I hope you are having a good time, sorry to hear about your i-phone getting stolen.
    I have been fishing at Lake Ianthe and I have been to get mussels at Ross.I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.
    See you soon
    Rosara

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like fun Rosara. c u next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss veale how is going there at vietnam? things are going good. Daniel

    ReplyDelete